Friday, September 25, 2009

Mercedes-Benz C230

















The list of things I can now do that I have a car

  • Wear my hair how I want to not just based on weather
  • Wear heals to work with out a change of shoes
  • Wear skirts and dresses more often to work
  • Buy groceiers that I need and not just what I can carry
  • Take my dog to dog parks
  • Have my Alumni license plate frame
  • Not wake up at the crack of dawn to get to work via trimet
  • Be able to volunteer at church
  • Offer people rides
  • Take Gastby to the vet
  • Go to a home church/small group
  • Have a gym bag with me, I wont have to carry everything in a backpack
  • Go out and about and do stuff
  • Visit people
  • Go to the winter olympics
  • Alot of other stuff as well!
I am so grateful to be able to have a job that allows me to get a car, and so much more thankful for a God that provides for you what you need (I know I did not need a car, but will help out alot)



4 comments:

Shannon said...

It's SO cute!!! I'm happy for you! Yayayayayayay!

Can't wait to see it and ride in it! :)

Unknown said...

you do your mom proud! i hope you know it! :) love ya big, big, bunches!!

Shannon said...

and you say I don't post often enough

Shannon said...

Time for a new post ;)